- Boston College Law School (J.D., 2011) Top Ten Brief Award, Grimes Moot Court.
- University of Southern California (B.A. in International Relations, summa cum laude, 2006)
- American University in Cairo, Egypt
Areas of Practice:
Admitted to Practice:
Fax (415) 263-9200
View as PDF
Roxanne Bahadurji is a Partner in Diamond McCarthy's San Francisco office. She has represented debtors, creditors and trustees in cases under Chapter 7 and 11 of the Bankruptcy Code. Roxanne has experience in drafting and litigating first day motions, cash collateral matters, debtor-in-possession financing and asset sales. She has also handled the confirmation of chapter 11 plans. Her focus includes commercial and bankruptcy related litigation, particularly discovery and motion practice.
Roxanne has served as a law clerk to the Honorable Julia W. Brand of the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Central District of California, Los Angeles Division from 2011-2012. Roxanne earned her law degree from Boston College Law School in 2011. During law school, she served as a judicial extern to the Honorable Catherine E. Bauer of the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Central District of California, Riverside Division and the Honorable Maureen Tighe, San Fernando Valley Division. Some of Roxanne's previous professional experience includes serving as a consultant for a Northern California hard money lender and staffing a community enterprise clinic in Massachusetts where she drafted corporate documents for small businesses and advised on compliance.
- South Asian Law School Student Association, Vice President
- Bay Area Bankruptcy Forum
- Bar Association of San Francisco
- Bar Association of San Francisco, Barrister’s Club
- Boston College Law School Alumni Association
- International Women’s Insolvency & Restructuring
Awards / Honors
- Drafted Appellate Motion to Vacate Juvenile’s Rape Plea for Children’s Law Center of MA