Diamond McCarthy’s Breach of Contract Litigation team has an impressive track record of achieving positive outcomes in disputes involving all types of business agreements and transactions across multiple industries. Our team combines creativity, strong investigation skills and a diverse range of commercial litigation tools to resolve contract disputes as effectively and cost-efficiently as possible.
Breadth and Depth of Experience
We have significant experience serving as lead counsel before trial and appellate courts throughout the U.S. and collaborating with foreign counsel when clients are involved in disputes abroad. Our team handles litigation covering a broad range of contracts, complex transactions and other business relationships, including:
- Sales of Companies or Business Assets
- Loan Agreements, Guarantees and Other Debt Obligations
- Sales of Stock or Equity, and Merger Agreements
- Partnership, LLC and Shareholder Agreements
- Professional Service Agreements
- Software License or Service Agreements
- Patent and Other IP Licensing Agreements
- Healthcare Management and Service Contracts
- Sales of Real Property and Fixtures, and Related Brokerage Disputes
- Executive Compensation and Non-Competition Agreements
Our Investigation Skills and Creative Solutions
Over many years of handling these challenging cases, we have developed excellent capabilities in deconstructing complex business arrangement and transactions, and using a variety of creative litigation tools to achieve effective recoveries for our clients.
Rather than taking a case at face value, we dig deeper to understand the parties’ complex relationship and uncover additional facts and liability issues that will impact the outcome. This approach allows our team to brainstorm creative ways to achieve clients’ goals, such as pursuing non-contractual claims to obtain a better recovery or asserting stronger defenses to mitigate damages or sidestep liability altogether.