In partnership with Marcus Evans, Diamond McCarthy is participating in a webinar scheduled to take place on Thursday, April 26, that will focus on the Energy Sector. On behalf of Diamond McCarthy, we wanted to invite you to attend this complimentary program and have included all of the event details below.
During the webinar, we will explore business and litigation strategies for dealing with defaults under energy-related agreements and investments.
In particular, our panelists will focus on:
- Sabine Oil Chapter 11 case – agreements involving exploration, gathering, storage and transportation
- Litigation issues and bankruptcy filings
- Capital and banking structure – the role to aid or inhibit actions in the energy sector
- E&P companies- actions for survival
Date: Thursday, April 26
Time: 2pm EDT / 1pm CDT
CLE Accreditation: marcus evans will seek accreditation in those States requested by registrants
Our Panel of Speakers
- Blaine Edwards, Assistant General Counsel, Superior Energy Services, Inc.
- Christopher J. Kearns, Managing Director, Berkeley Research Group
- Kyung S. Lee, Partner, Diamond McCarthy LLP
If the timing of the broadcast doesn’t work for you, register anyway and we will send you the recorded content and slides to refer back to at your convenience.
This webinar is brought to you by marcus evans and Diamond McCarthy LLP.